Here's a list of 10 things I'm planning on doing this summer or am looking forward to doing.
1. Take a full-load of classes (which means finishing Human Anatomy).
2. Get my music studio up and FULLY running.
3. Become reacquainted with soccer.
4. Go camping.
5. Plant flowers/veggies and watch them grow.
6. Walk barefoot in the grass.
7. Wear skirts and dresses.
8. Get a tan (or freckles, which is a higher probability).
9. Go to the farmer's market every Saturday.
10. Join my young women for 3 days of girl's camp up Logan canyon.
What are your summer hopefuls? What are you looking forward to the most about summer? Anything special planned?