This is just a little list of things that have happened lately to make me happy. Why the number 8? Not sure, but just wanted to share them with ya!
- I ran OUTSIDE the other day. For 3 miles. And my lungs weren't burning.
- I pulled out the summer clothes and put away the winter ones today.
- I put on a pair of summer shorts and they were looser on me than the last time I wore them. Which means I really have lost weight!
- We were finally able to take the shrink wrap off the windows this week. I opened the house and just let it all air out.
- I planted flowers in pots and in my flower beds at our apartment. And got some sun in the process.
- Played soccer with my young women and it was really one of the best and most fun activities they said we've ever had. Sometimes simple is the way to go!
- Had a bonfire up the canyon. First dutch oven of the summer. With gooey s'mores.
- Sang karaoke tonight with some ladies from our ward. It was a good time!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Post a Comment